My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Fantasy Knits in Purple Splendor


I love purple, the depth of color, the color of grapes.  A color I often overlook because I'm crazy in love with blue, and yet when I really look at the color purple I realize it's depth and beauty.  I especially love yarns in variegated or hand dyed yarn with different tones of purple throughout.








(Yarns pictured are inspiration for you, but not what was originally used in patterns pictured.)


  TGV (High Speed Knitting) in purple.










I once served a customer where I used to work at Chefs Retail store who was wearing Line Break in a stunning purple.  She had just finished it, and she unrolled it from her neck and I was in awe of it.  I kept repeating the name all day so I could find it after my shift on Ravelry.  It's been in my Pinterest for years and definitely on my "To Do' list.


































Done in-



Hope you enjoy your purple knitting fantasies and make some come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment