My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts

I'm currently reading an awesome book on adventure stories published in Men's Journal, and it'd be a sin if it was reading just for men. Really enjoying it.


 How to write a blog post in the grocery store? There's no internet, but here or the library. So chocolate, soy milk, yes picture's on blog.....hummus, carrots, checkout.......and.


My current knit is a TGV Shawl and when I'm back to civilization I'll add all the correct links, but it's found in Ravelry.



If you want to share your read and knit check 
out "Keep Calm and Craft On" at http://frontierdreams.blogspot.com/.


Shopping done. Blog done for now. This is where I read and knit yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like heaven! Love the colour of your yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well, isn't that a pretty spot to be knitting at!? lovely :)

    ReplyDelete