My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Moments


     Just taking a few moments to post a picture of what I'm taking on my vacation in the Adirondack Mountains.  I'll be alone in a cabin with a fireplace, my knitting and a book.  I have packed several projects to pick from.  I found a circular needle the exact size I needed for the TGV (High Speed Knitting) by Susan Ashcroft.
TGV to Be-







I'm going to also bring one cotton skein to do a simple garter stitch washcloth for the bathroom up there.  I'll miss mine here and I want it smaller, so that'll be easy.  Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts- A Finished Peachy Dishcloth.



     All easily portable and all packed.











1 comment:

  1. I always pack my knitting first for any trip :) Love the projects you are toting along.

    ReplyDelete