My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yarn Along on Wednesdays


I'm in a small cottage in the Adirondack Mountains by now, a family cabin and I'm alone for just a tad bit more before the family drives up and then it's my daughter's graduation this weekend.



     I have my Outlander book with me and several books downloaded so I can have a choice while there.  The fireplace is roaring and I'm sure I have a cup of tea and my knitting at hand.  I also brought several different knitting projects to choose from.  Sometimes I have to switch things out because I have a bit of carpal tunnel.  It's gotten better over the year, but the bigger the knit the easier on the hands.  But I do love the sock knitting.  So variety helps.




     One book I'm thinking of reading is The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club.  My husband bought me the book, but I decided I wanted an actual book and Outlander (despite it's size) had to go with me.  So I downloaded  The Beach instead for a couple of bucks and leaving the book to return to later.  Update, I came to my senses and downloaded Outlander.  So for the first time in my life I am without a book in my hands.  We'll see how that goes, but my tote carrying on to the plane was thankfully light!


Hope everyone has a good week and I hope to post this (even if a bit late) on the Yarn Along.


Join Ginny at Small Things on Wednesday and share your current read and knits in a picture with a link to your blog in her Yarn Along-


"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading and I love sharing my projects and current reads here.  I would love for you to join me every Wednesday to share a single photo of what you are knitting (or crocheting) and reading too! "  Share with Ginny at Small Things.


No comments:

Post a Comment