My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wednesday's Yarn Along

Join us at Ginny's "Small Things" blog to share what you are reading and knitting at her "Yarn Along".



My main knitting is  Just Knit It with Gifted Stash.  A lovely simple knitted shawl where you repeat the same row every time- KFB, Knit, KFB.  It visibly increases quickly and it has that mindless, peaceful rhythm of knitting that you can get lost in that I love.  More details- Monday Moments- Happy Labor Day!


I'm also working on catching up on my Garter & Seeds Hat  for the Hat Knit Along.  When I finish that I have Super Bulky yarn that my husband got for me that I want to make him a hat.  Then I want to make hats for my family for Christmas.  So hat making has to get moving a bit, I get drawn to my shawl knitting and sidetracked.  More details- Tuesday - What's Up In My Knitting World.


I'm reading  Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, Book 2)  which is my favorite book series.



     On my tablet I read a really good historical novel set in Queen Elizabeth's I court.  Court intrigue and romance,  but I think the characters and the writing is what I liked the best about the story.  I was sad to see it end, I definitely will be looking for more of Denise Domning's books to read in the future.  Lady in White (The Lady Series Book 2) by Denise Domning



Please join us at Ginny's "Small Things" blog to share-
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading and I love sharing my projects and current reads here.  I would love for you to join me every Wednesday to share a single photo of what you are knitting (or crocheting) and reading too! "  Share with Ginny at Small Things.


No comments:

Post a Comment