My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Monday, September 19, 2016

Musing Mondays

Joining Books and a Beat for




- I'm currently reading…
- Up next I think I’ll read…
- I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
- I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
- I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
- I can’t wait to get a copy of…
- I wish I could read ___, but…
- I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION:  Write out a description of your life, as if it were a book’s description.
PLEASE add your book comments at Books and a Beat, Thanks!


     I'm currently reading: "Catching the Bad Guy" (Janet Maple Series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Marie Astor, after having finished "To Catch a Bad Guy" (Janet Maple Series Book 1) Kindle Edition by Marie Astor last week.  A quick fun read.  It was free on my tablet, the first book and now I'm hooked. Very clean romance, a tad of mystery, suspense and fun.  Janet Maple has been downsized as a lawyer for the DA (could it of had to do with what she was uncovering?), her friend in an act of friendship gives her a job in her firm under her, the internal lawyers for a finance marketing firm.  Apparently though there's no work to do because everything is outsourced to a slick lawyer and the girls apparently weren't supposed to catch on.  But Janet is smart and starts digging around.  Meanwhile this good looking IT tech isn't what he seems. So if I say anything else I'll give things away. Very enjoyable! The hovering romance continues and the hidden mysteries with book 2.   Goodreads - To Catch a Bad Guy and Goodreads - Catching the Bad Guy.



 THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Write out a description of your life, as if it were a book’s description.

     I think what comes to mind is a quip an old man once said to me that stuck - "If they tried to write a book about your life, no one would believe you."

For some knitting inspiration on hats (a great Christmas present) check out my blog today as I finish my hat - Monday Moments.




1 comment:

  1. The books you are reading sound interesting and that dog reminds me of Wishbone!! <3 Loved Wishbone!!

    Sometimes I feel like that about some of the things that have happened in my life haha. Great response!

    Here's mine: http://twobirds1blog.blogspot.ca/2016/09/musing-mondays-wish-i-could-read-rant.html

    ReplyDelete