My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday - What's Up In My Knitting World


Joining "Frontier Dreams" today and sharing my creations.



I've finished my Garter & Seeds Hat and while I like the hat, it didn't work on me.  So it'll go into a small pile of hats that I've made, but just doesn't quite work on my head and I'm taking them to Maine with me to give to my son.  I figure he must have some college friends who'd like them and it does get cold there!


     My The Really Improv Sweater! sweater is back knit-up to where I had ripped it out last week (Monday Moments - A Step Backwards to go Forwards), and I'm ready to knit the connecting bottom of the scoop neck.  Then I'm going to take it off on a scrap of yarn and see how it fits.  I'm not in a hurry with this and it'll probably take back seat to my shawl which I'd like to be wearing in Maine.  


I've freed myself up to work mainly on my Just Knit It with Gifted Stash Shawl.   I can't tell at this point (because I'm using Stash yarn from a friend - no wrapper with yardage information) that it'll be a shawl or a small kerchief, so we shall see.







Join "Frontier Dreams" to post your  projects on Tuesday or later in the week.

Nicole says: "The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link" on her blog, link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment