My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday- What's Up in My Knitting World

Joining "Frontier Dreams" today and sharing my creations.



  I'm working mainly on my Stash shawl -  Just Knit It with Gifted Stash.   I've used half of the mystery yarn I got from a friend two years ago, who was cleaning her stash out.  It seemed the perfect yarn for this Deep Stash Along KAL and it's the perfect colors for Fall knitting.  I'm loving the colors, they look painted on.


      But besides weighing it at the first, I really know anything about it and I might be running short on yarn.  But I'm pushing on, the Deep Stash Along KAL was lengthened by 2 weeks, so I have to mid-October to finish and next week I'll be in Maine for two weeks, plenty time to finish and maybe pick up a new project?









Join "Frontier Dreams" to post your  projects on Tuesday or later in the week.


Nicole says: "The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link" on her blog, link above.




2 comments:

  1. I love how the colors are working up. I am about to start on another Hitchhiker scarf with some stash yarn in a very similar colorway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Hitchhiker, that would would great done up in a variegated like this! Have fun.

      Delete