My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts- A Finished Peachy Dishcloth


 I might just fall in love with doing dishcloths!  They're small and portable and easy to sneak in your purse to do anywhere, anytime.  They also are so practical.


For a long photomontage of possible Dishcloth patterns check out my blog- Technique Thursday- Knitting a Dishcloth for Beginners to Advanced Knitters.










My only problem with knitting this is I need to use it to wash dirty dishes!  I think I won't have the heart to use it until I have another one on it's way, and I want to use the same lovely springy peach cotton yarn!  I got it at Walmart, it's called appropriately- Peaches & Cream in Lotus Blossom.


 To share your knits on Tuesdays join us for "Keep Calm and Craft On" at  Frontier Dreams.



Today for my baking adventures I'm going to bake up Chocolate Covered Katie's Gooey Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars.  Her recipes are amazing, usually chocolate and healthy!  



I made her Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars last week and they were appreciately devoured.




On my own Sweet To Be blog check out these recipes: Decadent Chocolate Pound Cake-








No comments:

Post a Comment