My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Teaser Tuesday




I seemed to have segued from my knitting to daily book memes just for fun. Forgive me if this throws you. But for me knitting & reading a book are linked. I couldn't imagine knitting without stopping to read awhile my favorite book of the moment, and visa-versa- I can't imagine reading now without stopping and knitting for awhile. It's a habit I've developed just these past few years and it makes my reading time more productive. And I do love to read. But lately the knitting has been winning out (this always depends on what is most riveting to me!). My books lately are Janet Evanovich's Fox & O'Hare series and while they are exciting I am comfortable reading them in enjoyable snippets and knitting on!

Today's Tuesday meme is Teaser Tuesday hosted by Jenn at Books and a Beat
She says: 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

So here's my Tuesday Teasers-
From Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg's "The Chase" pg. 189

"Her fate was in Nick's hands now. Fortunately, if there was one thing she knew about Nick Fox, it was that he was very, very good at avoiding capture."

Enjoy any in this series they are wonderful! 
The Heist
The Chase
The Job
The Scam
and soon to be out June 21:
The Pursuit




No comments:

Post a Comment