My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday's Knitting Away- The Peaceful Cowl

Joining "Frontier Dreams" today and sharing my creations.



     I'm working on my Peaceful Cowl for the Project Peace by Christina Campbell.  A wonderful, rhythmic knit, and I'm getting lovely results with my KnitPicks Preciosa Tonal Fingering Yarn in Bonsai yarn.  I'm also busy knitting Christmas hats so this is going a bit slower.  The project is a 21 day Knit Along to promote peace, with daily blog posts from The Healthy Knitter. This is my peaceful knit and it really feels like it.  If it takes longer than 21 days, I can live with that.



     Listening to Christmas music, knitting, drinking English Tea and getting in the Christmas mood.




Hope Everyone is Enjoying this Blessed Season.



No comments:

Post a Comment