My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Moments - Starting my Hadley Pullover


I'm starting my Hadley Pullover.  There was a "Bang Out A Hadley" KAL over on the Mason & Dixon Knitting Blog, but I knew I'd never keep up, so I opted just to start on my own time table. and enjoy the journey of making it.


I got some fabulous colors of Wool of The Andes Worsted Yarn from Knitpicks in sumptuous colors named: Amber Heather, Merlot Heather, Cadet (a dusky blue), and Noble Heather.


  And I got at Christmas some Bare Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn which will be the sweater itself.



So I've only just begun.  I bought the Mason-Dixon Knitting Field Guide No. 2: Fair Isle, the e-book, but someday I might buy the book it looks so pretty, but I wanted instant gratification. 


My Ablet - Knitting Abacus, I use it to count rows.  It's so pretty and functional!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it will be just gorgeous1 I love a LOPI. Go at your own pace. love your colors too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love these colors and the bare yarn! It'll be fun!

      Delete