My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts




My TGV shawl is coming along and my porch is covered with flowers.  I have one week to enjoy them and then I'm off to the Adirondacks again.




Details on my TGV Shawls are in a previous Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts.


      Torn between porch sitting with my book and knit or sewing inside.  I had dreams of getting my Blue and White Dress done.  But I love my porch.  We'll see.  Perhaps in stages as I, yes, go outside!





Join "Keep Calm & Craft On" to post your  projects on Tuesday or later in the week.
Nicole says: "The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link" on her blog, link above.




Last week's Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts goes over other knits I'm doing and my on again/off again sewing project depending on how much my porch draws me.  It's 90 out here, but I love my flowers and fresh air!  I once spent a year hosting in a State Park in Washington State and pretty much, except for painting the Park Ranger's offices and homes, stayed outside.  Going in after that was hard.  I lived in an RV with three kids, 1 cat, a husband and dog.  But the whole outdoors was mine, and I'd take walks to an overlook over the Puget Sound at sunset to watch the bald eagles and the beautiful sky and water.  Beautiful, fond memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment