My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Fantasy Knits- KAL's Coming Up

This Friday I'm going to share with you some KAL's that I've recently come across run by others and only in my dreams could I do all of them, but I'll have fun sharing them.


     I've made available the links to KAL's that I have found going on this summer on the upper right hand side of my blog for this month and into July for as long as they last.  Some I might try, but they all look fun-

My yarn from my stash for the Hat KAL

Summer KALS Coming up-


In Get Ready To Choose Your Own Adventure (WEBS Blog) WEBS outlines what you need to get prepared for the Hat KAL.  And I have the RSS feed and links to the right, at top of my blog for July.




The Facebook group "Knit & Chat" is doing a Reyna Shawl KAL starting June 30th.  It's a closed group so just ask to join and search their link on the Facebook site on the right "Upcoming Group Events".










And if you are interested in doing a KAL this summer that involves scrumptious looking yarn the color of sorbet and ice cream?  The pattern Free till the KAL starts- July 15th, 2016. Summer 2016 KAL by J. L. Fleckenstein- Free Pattern till July 15th- the start of the KAL











Happy summer knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment