My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday's Last Day of June Re-post of Friday Fantasy Knits in Blue

I'm gone on vacation and I'm sharing some of my favorite posts that haven't been viewed a lot.  I love to dream of what I could be knitting...

Friday Fantasy Knits- I Dream in Blue


This Friday, of all Fridays, I just want to look at my favorite color- blue.  My Mom's favorite color too.



It's been less than a week since my Mom passed away and I'm doing better- seeing more sunshine through the clouds.  Of course only metaphorically since it's actually snowing outside and all is white- it is Spring right?  Yup this is Spring in the Rocky Mountains!  So I'm posting happy pictures of possible knits and dreaming in blue.....


and using size US 19 & US 50 needles

























































  














I'm just sing'n the Blues a bit.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment