My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Free Pattern Thursday- Hat Patterns Galore!


Here's some free patterns I've come across lately when looking for ideas for the Hat KAL



     The Hat KAL has just started and it's a free-for-all for what type of hat you make.  Each hat done is being put in a drawing at the end for a prize.  More importantly many are being knitted for Christmas gifts and this is a great motivator to get started!  There has been dozens of suggestions of hats and I've kept track of most of them and collected them in my Ravelry favorites.  I feel rich now.  I never could find hats I liked before, now there's tons of designs to pick from.  Today I want to highlight some really nice free patterns that'll make such wonderful gifts.




1 comment: