My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

WWW Wednesday August



This is WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words.  Just answer the three questions below and leave a link to your post or your thoughts in the comments  for others to look at.


Answer these three questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I'm reading "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon

What did you recently finish reading?

I was reading "Throne of Glass" by Sarah J. Mass but since I had to leave the Adirondacks and the book at the library, I only had my tablet version, and I really like having the actual book to hold. It's not stocked in any second hand shops in the area, so when I can get a copy I'll start reading it again. It really is an awesome story.

What do you think you’ll read next?
I'm more committed to working on the Outlander series for now. Musing Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment