My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

2023 Update

 



     How the years move on. I haven’t  blogged in awhile. Moved to Maine. Moved again further North on the coast to be close to my son and a mile down the road from my husband's job. Maintainance Head for a Senior Living at 67 is hard enough we decided to move down the road. 

  



  Now my Left Hip is going I'm waiting for surgery in late May. So I'm back in pain again and unable to take walks. I love my walks, whether down a red dusty trail in Colorado or here in Maine up high to the State park and soaring trees. I try to remind myself once the surgery is over I'll walk and hike again. But for now I'm grounded and I thought about how blogging helped me in pain last time. So I'll try to reconnect and focus on writing again. Of course I haven't  stopped reading or knitting! Till next time.




3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I am sorry about your hip but I think you are right. Once you get through surgery, you should be back walking again. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I dream of hiking in forests.🌳🌲🍂🍃🌿🌱🪻🌳🦋

      Delete
  2. Welcome back!! I am at the beginning of the Hip Pain Journey... I have my first visit with the ortho next month (Honesty, I am hoping for a PT fix, but who knows!) I am sending you all the relief I can muster for some pain free days!

    ReplyDelete