My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Wednesday's Yarns: Tidelines

 





     Tidelines designed by Janina Kallio is a very stress relieving knit and beautiful.   Simplicity is embraced in this knit alternating garter sections with fishnet lace and eyelets.  I love the result.





     Knit in a Malabrigo, my favorite single ply finger weight Malabrigo Mechita Yarn in Ninfas.  Colors that echo the many lakes and forests from Maine, through Vermont to the High Peaks in Upstate New York.  I grabbed it out of stash for my camping trip in the Adirondacks last week.  Perfect for a road trip.







     I just finished Cold Lake by Jeff Carson and it was definitely a roller coaster ride keeping me up to midnight last night.  The ending leaves you a bit sad and with some mysteries unsolved; but the series continues with book 6 Smoked Out and hopefully I'll get some answers and more sleep.  Yup it's all the books fault, not my sometimes lack of time management no matter how hard I try.  The David Wolf series makes it doubly harder with cliffhangers seemingly just when my bedtime arrives.   What's a girl to do?




Come Join Us

 at


To Read about Other Bloggers' Knitting and 📚 Reading





2 comments:

  1. That yarn is lovely! Perfect for that shawl! :)

    And books that say... just a few more pages... well, sometimes sleep is over-rated! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love to knit a good garter stitch shawl. The yarn is such a good match for your trip. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete