My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wednesday's Yarn Along- My Sherbet Shawl and Outlander



     I'm busy knitting the Summer 2016 KAL shawl with Chroma Fingering Yarn in Groovy and Pegasus.  I got my yarn a week later than it started, so I'm a week behind, but I am so much enjoying the journey!  It's a lovely knit and the yarn is so soft, a delight.  Can't wait to see how it works out.  The shawl is a mystery and while I've peeked a bit at this week's clue, I still don't know what it'll look like in the end.  Truly an adventure.



And speaking of adventures, I have also been doing a hat KAL from WEBS called: Get Ready To Choose Your Own Adventure and learning how to do Fair Isle. Technique Thursday and Learning Fair Isle



My work done today-


I'm reading Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series Book 1)  and Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon  because Throne of Glass is on my tablet and in audio, but I found I also just need time with an actual book in my hand and also "Outlander" is a favorite book and a favorite place to disappear to.   I just passed through the stones with Claire.


Here's the music from Outlander the show-

Outlander The Theme Song
Fallen Through Time

Please come share in Wednesday's Yarn Along the book that you are reading and what you are knitting on with a picture and link to your blog at "Small Things".

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Your yarn is really pretty--I can't wait to see progress. I need to read Outlander since I'm hooked on the series.

    ReplyDelete