My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Moments and My Sherbet Heavenly Shawl

     This week I'll be focusing on my Summer 2016 KAL shawl.  I'm a week behind everyone else and speed isn't my strong suit, but I'm having fun though.



     I got my Chroma Fingering Yarn and away I go, trying to catch up to the Summer 2016 KAL started July 15th.  It's a mystery KAL of a Summer shawl done in lovely sherbet and ice cream colors.  My Ravelry site- Sherbet Heavenly Shawl.




     I bought sherbet colored yarn in variegated colors, and I'm going to work them together to look like one colorway.  I'm so pleased with my choice, it's very soft and it's working up into a beautiful light and soft knit.  It's going to make a wonderful summer shawl.  More on the Summer 2016 KAL- Friday Fantasy Knits- Summer 2016 KAL Shawl in Sherbet Colors.




I learned how to do the German Short Rows, and I practiced my long-tail cast on, even if it was for only two stitches- Long-tail Cast On





Have a Happy Week of Knitting!


2 comments:

  1. Love Chroma! Cannot wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a favorite yarn that's for sure! Already dreaming what else I could do with it. :)

      Delete