My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday Teaser and Throne of Glass

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.
 Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


     How to randomly pick a page while reading a book online?  Well I managed and this is my excerpt from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- p.263

     "Celaena observed her face; her lips were pursed, and the princess lifted her chin. 'I thought you couldn't read at that level yet.' 

     Nehemia tucked the book into the crook of her arm. 'Then you're like every ignorant fool in this castle, Lillian,'  she said with perfect pronunciation in the common tongue."

Happy Reading this Week!



3 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Teaser? What teaser? I'm so distracted by that gorgeous yarn!!! It has been a while since I knitted (or even crocheted) anything . . . =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your fingers itch? That's the way it feels to me if I see something I haven't done in awhile. Check out my blog on a Hat KAL that just started. I have done hats but I'm learning colorwork (this is optional, each step you choose what you want in your hat). http://lovelyyarnescapes.blogspot.com/2016/07/tuesdays-eclectic-thoughts.html

      Delete