My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Fantasy Knits- On Vacation- A Pretty Re-post Of Summer Cardigans

I'm in The Adirondacks on vacation and probably going on "up" the Ausable Lakes for a camping trip in an old Turn-of-the -century Lodge.  More details here- Monday Moments.


Friday Fantasy Knits- I Dream of Light Summer Wispy Cardigans


"Fireflies Under Springtime Moon" by Jean Vadal Smith


I dream of lightweight cardigans to take the chill off a summer evening.  Light weight, whispery soft, delightful to the skin.  Silk, Linen, soft light Merino, Cotton.  Full moon, twinkly stars and fireflies, the smell of grass and flowers on the soft breeze.













  




































   




















No comments:

Post a Comment