My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas Procrastinator? KAL Starts Today!



"Procrastinate No More Along " A Christmas KAL/CAL

by 


     Love KAL's?  I do. This morning going through Facebook I came across a Free Pattern - Pan Galactic Helix by Heather R. Robinson for a zappy looking sock.  Following that link I saw the designers had a KAL that starts today July 25th!  Called "Procrastinate No More Along ".  An effort to get ahead on your Christmas, holiday knitting.  So if you're like me and love a challenge, head for your stash like I did this morning and attack Ravelry's pattern section and see what you can start today.  To qualify you must have at least 200 stitches on and join the group and post.  Good luck. have fun and the rest of the rules are on the link above for the KAL/CAL.












Happy Early Christmas Knitting!







No comments:

Post a Comment