My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Wednesday's Yarns

     

     I'm wrapping up my hats that are going to my son's college College of The Atlantic in Maine for students who are marching in the March for Science in Boston or Washington, D.C.  I'm knitting Ecology Hats in Green for the March For Science on April 22nd, Earth Day.  I had plenty of volunteers from my Facebook group - The Resistance Knitters and other knitting groups and Ravelry donate hats.  Thanks to all who knit hats!  I'm sure the students will appreciate a handmade gift of a hat!  I'm going to try and get photos of students in hats.

My Simple Slouch hat


     I'm reading several books, yet so totally focused on knitting that I tend to put an audio on, starting with the daily New York Times Audio Podcast.  That's been a great asset to help me be an Admin. for my group.  Just keeping up with politics and news takes time.  So that has been helpful.  I'm also starting to listen to A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1 (Audible) – by George R. R. Martin, Roy Dotrice (Narrator) on Audio and I started a online Audio of "1984".


Hat donated by Dee Boutilier Sulenski




No comments:

Post a Comment