My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday Yarn Along as Spring Slowly Peeps it's Green Leaves Underneath The Snow



Wednesday's Yarn Along hosted by Ginny at Small Things still finds me working on my Fearless Cardigan, but I seemed to have gotten caught up in my blogging the past week as I deal with being without my two oldest kids- sometimes I just miss them so much. Last week I said goodbye to my son who goes to college in Maine. He stays there around the year (working for the campus carpenter) and studying Sustainable Energy at an Ecology school in hopes of learning how to build sustainable homes for a living. He's having a blast- but I hadn't seen him for over a year and he just walked in the door with his oh-so-very-serious girlfriend (who I got to meet for the first time and is so sweet) after flying in from Boston. I had him for 2 whole weeks. My oldest daughter is on Spring Break but she goes to college in Vermont and stays with my brother's family back East on breaks. Sigh. I will get to see her (and hopefully my son) at her graduation in May.


Yesterday I blogged on my new knitting design I'm working on Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts- Merging My Baking with My Knitting Adventures. Come check it out for a lovely new knitting pattern in progress and a recipe for Spring Vanilla Pound Cake. 
Enjoy!


Last week I blogged on my reading, knitting and wonderful cinnamon rolls- come check those out! Yarn Along While You Sip Tea and Eat Cinnamon Rolls


Enjoy your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment