My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books and A Beat
Teaser
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's excerpt pg 208
"The FBI laundered two million dollars in drug money for the Hawaiian mob and the Yakuza," Kate said.
"A key part of the con. We had to do it to draw in a real mobster and create a genuine threat."
"I know, but I still don't like it."
Come join me at Lovely Yarn Escapes or Sweet To Be to enjoy some great sweet recipes or learn some knitting techniques or look at some knitting patterns or see what's up in my knitting world.






No comments:

Post a Comment