My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday's Yarn Along


Today I'm sharing with Ginny at her "Small Things" blog; 
come join me and share what you are reading and knitting in "Yarn Along".



I'm excited I got my Malabrigo Mechita Yarn - Indiecita, a beautiful vibrant fingering yarn. I'm planning to make the Ardent  Shawl for Spring.





   I also received my yarn for the book and knit club called "Our Knitting Roots Book Club" on Facebook.  There's also a lively discussion in Ravelry on "Fans of Donna Druchunas" Group.  She designed two versions of a Syrian Sock called Arab/American.





    While I can't wait to get my hands on this I have lots of green hats to knit for the March For Science.  But I really wanted to do the Book/Knit club.  So listening to the audio of "House of Stone" by Anthony Shadid is easy, while I knit and maybe by Monday I can swatch a bit on this.  More on this: Wednesday's Yarn Along - A New Knitting & Book Club





     For reading I'm back to reading Deep Hurt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thrillers Book 4) by Eva Hudson. Or at least I'm trying to.  I have lots of green hats to knit for the March For Science.  So while I have these side projects, they're not my priority right now.  But I need to knit and especially read a fun book to truly relax, so goodbye.  I'm disappearing to London.  What is Ingrid Skyberg up to?



3 comments:

  1. A Book and Knit Club sounds super exciting - and looks challenging too! Love, love, love your shawl yarn. Looking forward to seeing it knitted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an georgeous yarn! The colours are wonderful. I'm from germany and I don't understand what means fingering yarn. Could you explain it for me? Is it yarn for socks? Thanks. Greetings from Eva.

    ReplyDelete