My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday's Yarn Along


 Join us at Ginny's "Small Things" blog to share what you are reading and knitting at her "Yarn Along".


I'm still working on my Just Knit It with Gifted Stash and I'm over halfway through my yarn.  Hoping to finish it within the next week so I can wear it in Maine.  I leave next week to see my son in college, for Parent Weekend at College of The Atlantic and his 21st birthday.



     I'm continuing reading a series of books on my tablet that started with a free book from Amazon:  "To Catch a Bad Guy" (Janet Maple Series Book 1) Kindle Edition by Marie Astor.  Janet Maple was a lawyer, then she works for the treasury department catching the bad guys who do insider trading with the stocks since her own grandfather had been financially ruined by market finagling bad guys.  She wants to protect the innocent that loose their money through money schemes of others.  After catching the bad guy in number #2 book, but losing trace of the money she finally catches her guy (the undercover agent working with her) and in #3 they are teamed up to go in pursuit of hunting out more bad guys.  Funny, romantic, just plain fun.  Plots that keep you interested.  Love it!



      I loved it so much that I've continued through #2 rapidly and now I'm reading #3.  "Catching the Bad Guy" (Janet Maple Series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Marie Astor,  and "Bad Guys Get Caught" (Janet Maple Series Book 3).




Please join us at Ginny's "Small Things" blog to share-
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading and I love sharing my projects and current reads here.  I would love for you to join me every Wednesday to share a single photo of what you are knitting (or crocheting) and reading too! "  Share with Ginny at Small Things.

2 comments: