My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tuesday's Eclectic Thoughts


 where I showcased Dishcloths I started my own simplest dishcloth and I'm loving it!  Dishcloth #3117 by Lily Sugar'n Cream and Bernat Design Studio.  


 I like the soft cotton and the Spring colors. It's inspiring me to get more white cotton (Peaches & Creme for about $1.75 at Walmart) for a Spring Cardigan in a simple kimono style: Risotto Stitch Kimono Cardigan






If you have a knitting project you want to share today check out Frontier Dreams on Tuesdays on Keep Calm and Craft On.

Previous weeks Baking Blog featured-



Keep tuned, I hope to blog on my baking blog next week- Sweet To Be an amazing Chocolate Pound Cake that I've been making for years.  It's from "Chocolate from the Cake Mix Doctor".  It's labeled "Light" because it's made with yogurt, but it also has oil and 4 eggs.  I think of it as a healthy (kinda) version of a cake mix.  My daughter and husband are sweet addicts and I try to make healthier versions of sweets for them without seemingly overly like Health Food (which they won't eat).  So this is an amazing cake- moist and so chocolatey

Now I have a date with my book to finish it so I can go on to something fresh to read.


For an upbeat positive slant to Today's Positive News, check out my new posting on the Sony World Photography Awards.  These are some of the final photos selected, winners will be announced April 21st. (Photo credits on my blog)







 





2 comments:

  1. Your photography is really cool! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'd like to take the credit, but I can't. Take a look at the link to my Today's Positive Thoughts Blog-http://todayspositivenews.blogspot.com/2016/04/photography-at-its-best-sony-world.html. These are some of the final choices in the Sony World Photography Awards. They are all amazing photos- there are more on my blog and links to even more. April 21st they will reveal the very top winners- the best in the world and they will be on display in London. http://www.worldphoto.org/about-the-sony-world-photography-awards/ I find beautiful photos to be uplifting. Thanks for looking!

      Delete