My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wednesday's Yarns - Finally on My Porch!





     Finally out on my porch with flowers blooming and lots of birds singing.  I love being high up and nestled in the trees.  A refuge to knit and read.  I'm stuck in a bit of a rut knitting and reading wise, but it feels just right.  I'm still working on my Just Knit It In Stripes and using yarn from my previous knits and a few future projects I'm certain won't use up the skeins.  All Hawthorne from KnitPicks.





     I've lately disappeared into Lynn Kurland's time travel romance books.  I love them.  They're sweet, funny and full of adventures.  Just a perfect Springtime read. I'm just starting "Till There Was You" and I finished "With Every Breath" which was fabulous!




Come Join Us at Unraveled Wednesday










1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those colors together! Thank you for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete