My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday's Yarns- Tis The Season

     A quick post, an update, as I knit away on a gift (Boiled Fishermen's Mittens and more details on my project - Wednesday's Yarns and What's Up on Needles) and my Project Peace (details - Ripples of Peace Shawl and previous blog on it- Wednesday's Yarns - Entering Into the Quiet).



I'm off to shop with a toe-tapping teen who keeps on saying can we go yet? Are you done, Mom?  She just got her permit.  




     I'm reading the second book in a series by Denise Domning Awaken the Sleeping Heart (Children of Graistan Book 2).  The first book was great and I'm so far not disappointed by the second.  I like her writing, her characters, the plot and descriptions of scenes.  All in all great fun and romance in the Medieval era.








Come Join Us at Unraveled Wednesday





Happy Holidays!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment