My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Yarns -The Ardent Shawl Finished!

My beautiful Spring Ardent Shawl is done -










     I've started Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy, Book 2) by Ken Follett.  The first book Fall of Giants was great and I enjoyed it thoroughly, so I expect the same.  Also I so enjoy learning while I'm a having fun reading and it's interesting being immersed in another time period. 



For more lovely shawls by Janina Kallio - ONE SKEIN WONDERS



Joining with Kat for Unraveled Wednesday.





2 comments:

  1. That is just a beautiful shawl. I love the colors and the way they work with the pattern. I've knit two Antarktis, and really should try some of her other patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to bite the bullet and try knitting this. I've had yarn picked out for awhile, I don't know what's making me nervous...

    ReplyDelete