My Adventures in Knitting, truly my Yarn-escape!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday's Knitting Away - Hadley Pullover to Hats

Joining "Frontier Dreams" today and sharing my creations


I've started knitting out my Hadley Pullover from Mason & Dixon.  I have sumptuous colors I picked out from Knitpicks, in Wool of The Andes Worsted Yarn.  My colors: Amber Heather, Merlot Heather, Cadet (a dusky blue), and Noble Heather.  The body is being done in  Bare Wool of the Andes Worsted Yarn .



And meanwhile I'm constantly working on knitting my Ecology Hats for the March on Science .  I have two up on needles now.


What's REALLY exciting is with a Stanford Scientist and designer, Heidi Arjes we created a new group at Ravelry.  It's called the "March for Science" and our goal is to provide unity and support, addresses to where to send hats and patterns that can be used for donations.  Many felt there was a disconnect between groups and we're going to try and bridge the gaps.  And also be a place to hang out, and share your hats. 



Heidi's website and new hat design - Craftimism - Resistor Knit Hat.







3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love those colours you have chosen for that sweater, gorgeous knitting too..
    Your knitting is super, and wonderful reading back on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks, I pulled this out late, very late last night and I was checking to make sure it was OK. I really appreciate your words!

      Delete
  2. I appreciate your skills and style in elaborating on the topic. It bound the reader for long. I have liked everything that I have read in the article so far. Nice content.
    pullover bra.

    ReplyDelete